Cultivate Self Love
Tuesday July 19 & Tuesday July 26 2022
Thank you SO much for attending parts 1 & 2 of Cultivate Self Love on July 19 & 26, it was such a pleasure to work with you!
Over the two sessions, you:
- experienced hypnosis four times
- identified and anchored in three positive qualities, and added to those in between sessions
- identified the GAP between who you are inside and who you want to be
- started the process of closing that gap
- let go of two fear blocks, including the one that blocks you from feeling good and loving towards yourself
- created forgiveness to affect deep change for YOU
- identified and collapsed/removed two limiting core beliefs, and learned tools to help you continue these changes
- identified and removed negative patterns that impact your life, and learned a process to help you continue to let these go
- connected to your higher self, and setup a fast way to get connected and lift yourself into this radiant, wholeness of YOU
- learned about your frequency, what impacts your frequency and the importance of elevating your frequency into the higher vibration of love, and the emotions that support love (compassion, gratitude, joy)
- learned exercises to nurture and grow the relationship with your higher self so you can continue to expand your positive feelings, self appreciation and love for yourself.
- HYPNOSIS to change a Core Belief 32:18 (approx 23 min)
- HYPNOSIS to release Negative Patterns 1:01:00 (approx 12 min)
The Magic of Self Love
As a Part 2 BONUS for you, here is a meditation called Meditation for Self Love. You can listen from here or download to your devices. To download, click the download meditation button, then click the three dots … and choose Download.
Meditation for Self Love
A few things you need for the replays:
A headset is a good thing to use especially for hypnosis work so that you can easily hear my voice.
You will want to setup a comfortable space where you can sit or recline without distractions (sometimes our pets, as much as we love them, can be a big distraction so you might want to ensure they are out of the room).
Bodies can get cold when doing this kind of work, so I suggest you have some blankets available for your comfort.
You are taking a journey of self-discovery and because of that you will want to have a journal or paper and something to write with to record any learnings.
It’s always good to have a glass of water handy too.
My winter project has come to fruition and I am pleased to share with you that my new book, Radical Self-Love, Live a Vibrant Life Beyond Fear and...
Happy Spring! Finally, spring has arrived, and we can move out of hibernation and step into the light of longer days with uplifted spirits and...