Cultivate Self Love
Tuesday July 19 & Tuesday July 26 2022
Thank you SO much for attending parts 1 & 2 of Cultivate Self Love on July 19 & 26, it was such a pleasure to work with you!
Over the two sessions, you:
- experienced hypnosis four times
- identified and anchored in three positive qualities, and added to those in between sessions
- identified the GAP between who you are inside and who you want to be
- started the process of closing that gap
- let go of two fear blocks, including the one that blocks you from feeling good and loving towards yourself
- created forgiveness to affect deep change for YOU
- identified and collapsed/removed two limiting core beliefs, and learned tools to help you continue these changes
- identified and removed negative patterns that impact your life, and learned a process to help you continue to let these go
- connected to your higher self, and setup a fast way to get connected and lift yourself into this radiant, wholeness of YOU
- learned about your frequency, what impacts your frequency and the importance of elevating your frequency into the higher vibration of love, and the emotions that support love (compassion, gratitude, joy)
- learned exercises to nurture and grow the relationship with your higher self so you can continue to expand your positive feelings, self appreciation and love for yourself.
- HYPNOSIS to change a Core Belief 32:18 (approx 23 min)
- HYPNOSIS to release Negative Patterns 1:01:00 (approx 12 min)
The Magic of Self Love
As a Part 2 BONUS for you, here is a meditation called Meditation for Self Love. You can listen from here or download to your devices. To download, click the download meditation button, then click the three dots … and choose Download.
Meditation for Self Love
A few things you need for the replays:
A headset is a good thing to use especially for hypnosis work so that you can easily hear my voice.
You will want to setup a comfortable space where you can sit or recline without distractions (sometimes our pets, as much as we love them, can be a big distraction so you might want to ensure they are out of the room).
Bodies can get cold when doing this kind of work, so I suggest you have some blankets available for your comfort.
You are taking a journey of self-discovery and because of that you will want to have a journal or paper and something to write with to record any learnings.
It’s always good to have a glass of water handy too.
There are so many benefits to meditation it's hard to believe we don't spend ALL of our time sitting in silence, soaking them all in. The truth is,...
Thursdays, 6:30PM - 7:30PM PST ONLINE $120.00 (series) OR $25.00 (drop in per session) Meditation and mindfulness are mental training practices that...